Jim Puplava of the popular Financial Sense website welcomes back John Kosar CMT, Chief Investment Strategist at Asbury Research and Asbury Investment Management (AIM).
In his latest interview by Financial Sense, which took place on Thursday January 20th. John discussed Asbury Research’s outlook for the US financial landscape, as well as specific areas of the economy including:
- the current status of Asbury’s tactical models, the Asbury 6 and the Correction Protection Model (CPM),
- expectations for upcoming direction in Technology and the NASDAQ Indexes,
- which market sectors have the best investor asset flows, and thus the best likelihood of upcoming outright and relative outperformance, according to Asbury Research’s SEAF Model,
- three commodity ETFs with strong investor asset flows that are currently outperforming the S&P 500,
- Asbury’s near and intermediate term targets for US interest rates, and
- the best performing overseas markets to consider if diversifying away from the US.
Asbury Research subscribers can view our current research on the US and global financial landscape, and our current stock and ETF picks, by logging into the Research Center via the big gold button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Click Here to request information about our sister firm Asbury Investment Management (AIM), which manages individual client portfolios using Asbury Research’s data-driven ideas.
Thanks to Jim Puplava and his staff for another opportunity to speak to his large and loyal following of professional and individual investors.