Jim Puplava of the popular Financial Sense website welcomes back John Kosar CMT, Chief Investment Strategist at Asbury Research and Asbury Investment Management (AIM).
In his latest interview by Financial Sense, which took place on Friday March 26th, John discussed Asbury Research’s outlook for the US financial landscape, as well as specific areas of the economy including:
- the current status of Asbury’s tactical models, the Asbury 6 and the Correction Protection Model (CPM),
- which market sectors have the best investor asset flows, and the best recent performance, according to Asbury Research’s SEAF Model,
- Asbury’s expectations for commodity prices, which are at a Tactical decision point,
- our next target for long term US interest rates, and
- why the 2021 advance in the US stock market is suspect and vulnerable.
Click the player below to listen to the interview
Asbury Research subscribers can view our current research on the US and global financial landscape, and our current stock and ETF picks, by logging into the Research Center via the big gold button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Click Here to request information about Asbury Investment Management (AIM).
Thanks to Jim Puplava and his staff for the invitation and another opportunity to speak to his large and loyal following of professional and individual investors.