Jim Puplava of the popular Financial Sense website welcomes back John Kosar CMT, Chief Investment Strategist at Asbury Research and Asbury Investment Management (AIM).
In his latest Thursday, May 19th, 2022 interview by Financial Sense, John discussed Asbury Research’s outlook for the US financial landscape as well as specific areas of the global economy including:
- the current status of Asbury’s tactical models, the Asbury 6 and the Correction Protection Model (CPM)
- which market sectors have the best investor asset flows, and the best likelihood of upcoming outright and relative outperformance according to Asbury Research’s SEAF Model
- Asbury’s current forecast for US interest rates
- which foreign stock markets currently offer the best opportunities to outperform the US
- which commodity markets to invest in to take advantage of this inflationary environment
Click the play button below to listen to the interview
- Click Here for a YouTube video about Asbury Research
- Click Here for an online tour of our Research Center
- Click Here to schedule an informational phone call with us
Asbury Research subscribers can view our current research on the US and global financial landscape, and our current stock and ETF picks, by logging into the Research Center via the big gold button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Click Here to request information about our sister firm Asbury Investment Management (AIM), which manages individual client portfolios using Asbury Research’s data-driven ideas.
Thanks to Jim Puplava and his staff for another opportunity to speak to his large and loyal following of professional and individual investors.