Jim Puplava of the popular Financial Sense website welcomes back John Kosar CMT, Chief Investment Strategist at Asbury Research and Asbury Investment Management (AIM).
In his latest interview by Financial Sense, which took place on Thursday October 22nd, John discussed Asbury Research’s outlook for the US financial landscape, as well as specific areas of the economy including:
- the current status of Asbury’s tactical models, the Asbury 6 and the Correction Protection Model (CPM),
- the current importance of the Biotech Sector regarding US broad market direction,
- which market sectors Asbury Research’s SEAF Model is indicating the best positive asset flows,
- Asbury’s expectations for the next directional move in US interest rates, and
- high yield bonds as a potential leading indicator of US stock market direction.
Click Here to listen to the interview
Asbury Research subscribers can view our current research on the US and global financial landscape, and our current stock and ETF picks, by logging into the Research Center via the big gold button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Click Here to request information about Asbury Investment Management (AIM).
Thanks to Jim Puplava and his staff for the invitation and another opportunity to speak to his large and loyal following of professional and individual investors.