Jim Puplava of the popular Financial Sense website welcomes back John Kosar CMT, Chief Investment Strategist at Asbury Research and Asbury Investment Management (AIM).
In his latest interview by Financial Sense, which took place on Thursday September 16th, John discussed Asbury Research’s outlook for the US financial landscape, as well as specific areas of the economy including:
- the current status of Asbury’s tactical models, the Asbury 6 and the Correction Protection Model (CPM),
- where market leadership is coming from,
- which market sectors have the best investor asset flows, and the best recent performance, according to Asbury Research’s SEAF Model,
- Asbury’s expectations for the big cap market leaders Apple (AAPL), Amazon (AMZN) and Microsoft (MSFT),
- Asbury’s forecast for commodities like gold and natural gas,
- and expectations for US interest rates.
Asbury Research subscribers can view our current research on the US and global financial landscape, and our current stock and ETF picks, by logging into the Research Center via the big gold button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Click Here to request information about Asbury Investment Management (AIM).
Thanks to Jim Puplava and his staff for another opportunity to speak to his large and loyal following of professional and individual investors.