StockCharts.com: August 4, 2022
CHARTING THE SECOND HALF: A STOCKCHARTS MID-YEAR PERSPECTIVE
We’ve survived the first half of 2022, but is there more uncertainty left? Join experts David Keller, Gina Martin Adams, Tom Bowley, and John Kosar as they discuss this key question in CHARTING THE SECOND HALF: A STOCKCHARTS MID-YEAR PERSPECTIVE.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:38 – What do you expect from the S&P 500 index overall through year-end 2022?
- 05:34 – The equity markets saw increased volatility in the first half of 2022. Do you expect more of the same going forward, and why?
- 10:15 – What do you expect will be the top performing S&P sector through year-end 2022?
- 16:06 – Where do you see interest rates evolving between now and year-end 2022?
- 22:36 – If you had new money to put to work today, what stocks/groups/themes do you think provide the best opportunity and why?
Click The Screenshot Below To View The Video