Your Daily 5: June 12, 2020
John’s back with the five charts he’s watching. First up is “The Game Board”, $SPX. John looks at how it failed at resistance and is now testing major support. He then delves into market internals, asset flows, volatility and finishes up with investor sentiment. Always an interesting watch, hope you enjoy!
- “The Game Board” S&P 500: key levels
- “The Asbury Six” Tactical Market Internals
- Asset Flows: “Trend Fuel”
- Volatility: A Trend Trigger
- Investor Sentiment: “Whistling Past The Graveyard”
Click The Screenshot Below To View The Video